Monday, January 26, 2009

Finding time to blog- week 2

It is amazing how much the average person can accomplish when forced by circumstances. A mother takes care of her children and her own elderly mother, helps a daughter in difficult circumstances and helps take care of her grandchildren, a father works and coaches little league soccer. It is all in what one values and what necessity requires one to accomplish. Library 2.0 is not optional. These new technologies are not going away and to remain relevant (and employable) one must learn them. I look back to where I spent years working full time and going to school in order to achieve my dream occupation of librarian. To keep this dream come true a reality, I am going to have to update my skills. You bet I will find the time! At least my gaming days are L2, so maybe the rest of it will be fun too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your outlook! Great attitude... welcome to 23 Things!

    ReplyDelete